Nothing brightens a space or lifts the spirit like flowers. We may be heading into cooler weather, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the full, rich colors and textures of your favorite blooms.
At Colorado Style Home Furnishings, located in south Denver, our handcrafted silk florals are the perfect complement to our fine furniture. Our award-winning silk flower artisans are always hard at work crafting unique, remarkably realistic botanical designs in a spectrum of color combinations. Through meticulous attention to detail and careful scrutiny of the great outdoors, we ensure that our floral arrangements represent the most beautiful forms nature has to offer.
Below are some of our favorite tips for adding flowers to your home décor:
- Play off the colors in your sofa, area rug, wall art, or other focal point. Alternately, if your space is mainly monochromatic, flowers are a great way to add an unexpected splash of color.
- Incorporate silk flowers into your table centerpiece, either alone in a striking vase or paired with candles and other décor elements.
- Add a botanical arrangement to any room where you want to cultivate an air of serenity and relaxation, such as your office, study, bedroom, or den. Artificial flowers infuse your space with the tranquility of the outdoors without the upkeep of live plants.
- Go with the season. Each time of year has its own type of blooms: chrysanthemums or sunflowers in the fall, amaryllis or poinsettias in winter, tulips and daffodils in spring, and day lilies and dahlias in summer.
- Get creative with containers. In addition to traditional vases, look for alternate ways to display your blooms: a tin watering can for a rustic touch, a regal urn for a formal setting, or a hand-painted pot.
More and more people are switching to silk flowers, impressed by the quality craftsmanship and realism. At Colorado Style Home Furnishings, Denver Colorado’s premier fine furniture store, we offer hundreds of silk floral designs to brighten your home all year round.